CAMERA seeks two full-time Campus Advisors to join its growing team of young professionals providing support and guidance to students interested in Israel activism. The Advisor will oversee CAMERA Fellows, CAMERA-supported Israel organizations, and help develop and implement effective measures to meet challenges facing Zionist students. The position will be based in our Boston office. Requirements for the position include:
1. 1-3 years of relevant work experience
2. Strong event planning skills
3. Strong skills in communications, interpersonal relations, and organization
4. Strong knowledge of history and politics as it related to the Middle East, Israel and the Arab-Israeli conflict
5. Instagram knowledge is a plus
6. Willingness to work on a schedule conducive to students, including some weekends
7. When it is safe to do so, openness to frequent travel to campuses across the country
8. A strong understanding of and commitment to CAMERA’s mission
9. Excellent writing/editing skills
Salary and Benefits: The salary is competitive and will commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Send resume, cover letter, an****************e.