Position Title: Annual Giving Manager
Organization: Jewish Big Brothers Big Sisters of Los Angeles (JBBBSLA)
Jewish Big Brothers Big Sisters of Los Angeles (JBBBSLA) is currently seeking a talented individual for the position of Annual Giving Manager, who will play a key role in helping the agency reach its fundraising goals. The Annual Giving Manager implements the strategic direction of the annual giving program which includes management of fundraising events, solicitation mailings, emails and online campaigns, as well as involvement in grant proposals.
• Create, coordinate and implement annual giving strategies and solicitations to successfully meet annual fundraising goals including but not limited to solicitation letters, fundraising events, and some grant proposals.
• Oversee logistics and solicitations for 3 major fundraising events – gala, golf tournament, and brunch.
• Assist with some fundraising from foundations and corporations including researching new foundations, stewardship of current funders, and assisting with some grant proposals.
• Work closely with the Development team on all major events and activities related to the cultivation and solicitation of donors.
• Manage the Raiser’s Edge NXT database including supervision of gift entry, acknowledgement letters, invoices, etc.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• College degree and a minimum of three years of experience working in a fundraising environment.
• Proven and successful track record of personal solicitation and program management.
• Fundraising event planning experience required.
• Very strong written communication skills for a variety of projects, including solicitation letters, newsletters, grants, email and web communications.
• Strong skills in Raiser’s Edge.
• Advanced skills in Microsoft Word and Excel required.
• Personal commitment to the mission and values of the organization. Passionate about helping children in Los Angeles.
• Willingness to perform other duties as assigned.