Gift Processing Assistant
American Friends of The Hebrew University (AFHU) is a national, not-for-profit organization that provides programs, events and fundraising activities in support of The Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Israel’s foremost center of higher education and research. Since its inception, Hebrew University’s scientists, scholars and researchers have been committed to solving the most pressing global challenges of our time.
We are looking for an intelligent and highly motivated Gift Processing Assistant responsible for providing support to the Development and Accounting teams in the maintenance of the donor database, Raiser’s Edge. This position will work closely with all the AFHU reginal development offices and provide excellent customer service to internal and external stakeholders.
Position Reports to: Controller
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Provide Raiser’s Edge Database Support to the Finance and Fundraising Operations Department and maintain the overall integrity of the donor database
o Process gift entries into Raiser’s Edge (donor database)
o Set up pledges and matching gifts on donor records in database
o Maintain accurate and current donor data
o Reconcile gifts monthly with the finance department
o Create and generate various dashboard/income reports
o Produce monthly Raiser’s Edge Reports for Executive Team
o Perform queries and generate various lists as requested for events, mailings or e-appeals
o Collaborate with and communicate directly with development teams on a quarterly basis to produce donor statements
• Make daily cash deposits
• Complete monthly bank reconciliations
• Produce monthly budget vs actual schedules for events
• Prepare ad hoc reports, schedules as needed
• Special projects as needed
• Bachelor's degree
• Meticulous attention to detail and ability to analyze Raiser’s Edge financial reports
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work well independently
• Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information with discretion
• Must be adaptable and open to evolving job responsibilities
• Previous work with Raider’s Edge database a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer.
AFHU offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including but not limited to Medical and Dental Insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts, 403B Retirement Savings Plan, TransitChek Program, Employee Assistance Program as well as a generous time off/holiday policy.
Please apply for the position using the following link: http://xxxxxxxxxxxxx