Lehrman Community Day School – a thriving, pluralistic school community founded in 1960 and located in beautiful Miami Beach, Florida – seeks a dynamic, collaborative Director of Marketing & Communications professional.
• Manage communications of events prior and post programs; manage weekly emails; develop connection and engagement with constituent groups; assist with emails related to programming.
• Management of the school’s website, including page edits, calendar entries, and posting of materials.
• Development and management of social media.
• Work within the greater Miami Beach community to make sure school events are shared on appropriate calendars.
• Experience in marketing and communications.
• Good verbal, written, and proofreading skills.
• Ability to work on many projects at once, meeting multiple deadlines.
• Strong listening skills and ability to work with different constituents.
• Familiarity and experience with social media content and managemen.t
• Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud, browser-based emailing apps (e.g. MailChimp), and database management software (we use FACTS SIS).
• Familiarity with Jewish culture and traditions (some knowledge of Hebrew a plus).