Do you enjoy working with families? Are you organized and love putting projects together? Do you possess strong communication skills? Temple Israel in New Rochelle seeks an Office Coordinator for its religious school.
The Office Coordinator is a member of the administrative staff and works in partnership with the Chavaya (Religious School) director. This position is part-time and runs August-May. The position has the potential to also work with our day camp during June, July and August.
Who is the ideal candidate?
• You are warm, welcoming and enjoy building community.
• You are energetic and creative.
• You are organized, detail-oriented, and can successfully manage multiple projects at a time.
• You take initiative.
• The Office Coordinator will oversee administrative details in Chavaya
• Manage daily schedules and special programs.
• Manage logistics and communicate with vendors.
• Create and send communications to families and staff.
• Build relationships with students and campers
• The option to serve as staff at various holiday, family and youth events at Temple Israel, depending on the interest of the candidate.
• Working hours are Tuesday-Friday. The time includes Tuesday evenings.