Our client, is a non-profit organization dedicated to strengthening relations between Europe and Israel based on shared democratic values and strategic interests.
• Data management [financial & contacts] - entries, research, reporting, maintenance of donor database.
• Assist in maintenance of existing donor relations; help develop and implement clear plans for individual donors that are both realistic and challenging in the European Jewish and general communities within the U.S.
• Provide research on prospective donors, foundations, and philanthropic advisors.
• Preparing materials for foundations – proposals, reports, etc.; this will also include editing documents/proposals/reports we receive from our affiliates overseas.
• Update Newsletter – gathering the updates from each affiliate office in a timely manner and editing each update in preparation for print.
• Marketing / communication- Preparing and/or editing e-communications – including updates and invitations, as well as general messaging; advertising event through social media channels, such as Facebook, Linkedin, etc.
• Handling event-related matters- such as venues, vendors, etc.
• All office related duties- maintaining supplies, submitting expenses and receipts to accountant, mailings (sending thank you letters for donations, sending invoices for commitments, etc.)
• Act as focal point for all organization's staff.
• Other duties as assigned.
• B.A. or B.S.
• 5+ years experience* in the Jewish non-profit world.
• Editing, Events, and Marketing experience preferred.
• Prior experience in handling of one or more of the listed job requirements.
• Proactive work ethic - being able to anticipate what needs to get done and working to get it done without having to be asked.
• The most important qualities in a candidate are willingness to learn and a positive attitude; when confronted with a potential problem, candidate should be eager to help find a solution both independently as well as collectively.
*Skill-set is second to a positive can-do attitude, and ability to work as a team player among the Organization-affiliate offices overseas and offices in the U.S.
|Notice to Candidates:||Applications are reviewed by a 3rd Party Recruiter or other Service Provider.|